Role & Responsibilities
Background & Experience
- Assist in the sales process by developing, maintaining and distributing clear, accurate, consistent and persuasive firm and product information for use in formal institutional and retail business proposals
- Primary responsibilities include the completion of requests for proposals and requests for information for institutional and retail clients to tight deadlines, managing information on consultant databases
- Assisting the sales and investment teams and other members of the RFP team with any requests for information they have.
- Demonstrate strong writing ability to draft any new content required.
- Work with product managers, investment managers and other content owners/ SMEs to ensure accurate, consistent and compelling content
- Develop the RFP team's profile with the investment, product management and sales teams; build relationships and develop strong knowledge of products and marketing and sales initiatives.
- Participate proactively in team projects and initiatives.
- Financial, English or History based Degree together with relevant industry experience
- Keen to study towards or hold the IMC Qualification
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete tasks that have high visibility
- Complete work in a timely manner, often with the constraints of deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative in problem solving and successful project management
- Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks
- A passion for learning, professional growth and knowledge sharing
- A desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun team environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted