You will be responsible for managing technical and process based projects and driving delivery, as well as reporting and managing stakeholders, to drive better integration of a number of disparate JML processes across business units, and provide a unified view of secured access across the firm.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Significant experience in JML systems and/or process integration within complex global organisations
- Strong programme management experience with cross-business unit delivery experience
- Understanding of relevant HR processes and IAM/Security impact
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ideally experience with Workday and SailPoint systems
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £600-650/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions, employers taxes are paid in addition to this rate). Initial six months.