A years contract, Fully Remote
• Deliver high quality advisory services which bring insight to complex technology problems.
• Delivery high quality transformation services to support client enterprise strategies
• Determine the enterprise architecture standards and principles and align with the business architecture principles to ensure technology solution enables business benefit.
• Determine the migration and end state architecture principles and document in a comprehensive Enterprise Architecture solution document.
• Provide high level integration design principles for integration with legacy applications.
• Determine key data architecture principles for the new applications and ensure consistency with legacy integration applications.
• Excellent stakeholder management across business and technology
• Responsible for facilitating the sign off of the technical programme deliverables at the Design Authority
• Ensuring programme solutions are based on / built to the design and that the design maintains its integrity
• Make recommendations on design matters to the Programme Steering Committee (on behalf of the Design Authority)
• Chair the Policy 2.0 Design Authority
• Works with the client Enterprise Architect to ensure the solution aligns to the holistic Enterprise Architecture and feeds into the Portfolio Design Authority where required
Key skills and experience background:
• Previous experience in technology consulting, or insurance transformation.
• Subject matter expertise and experience from Insurance - GI, Life and Pensions, Health or Speciality
• The ability to deliver high quality enterprise technology strategy and technology architecture work.
• Business development and sales capability.
• Good communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level.
• An understanding of technology trends, insurance applications, transformation and the challenges and benefits.
• Industry awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends, including enterprise architecture frameworks, business and technology capabilities and solutions, internal and external integration, and traditional and agile development.