Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Supporting the MLRO on policy and decisions in relation to Compliance across business.
- Maintains up to date knowledge and expertise on core business activities and assists in the analysis of proposed business initiatives from a risk based regulatory perspective.
- Champions a commercial approach to managing risk and compliance across the business which includes leading compliance training for the firm.
- Leading with new licence applications, developing group regulatory reporting and coordinating processes as required
- Maintains systems and procedural excellence through regular monitoring, effective root cause analysis and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will ideally have a generalist compliance background with strong compliance advisory experience, within a FinTech, Crypto, start up, challenger bank, payments industries or banking.