International Bank based in London looking to hire Third-Party Risk Manager and report into the COO.
* Establish and continually improve the Bank's third-party risk management framework.
* Ensure the implementation of the requirements of the PRA/EBA Guidelines on Outsourcing and assess impact.
* Create a framework for onboarding/offboarding and ensure that due diligence of the third parties is conducted as part of onboarding. Monitor the 'life cycle' of the Bank's Third Parties through analysing, assessing and evaluating the risks and existing controls in line with relevant financial and operational regulations, policies and procedures.
* Develop, implement, monitor and report performance metrics that demonstrate third party value and performance. The measurement to include user satisfaction, quality and service levels, savings, supplier performance metrics.
* Develop and maintain a vendor analysis matrix and conduct business reviews according to the policy.
* Maintain and enhance the Third Party and Outsourcing Register as per the Bank's policies and regulations.
* Work closely with Vendor Risk Owners across the Bank, providing guidance, advice and assistance in evaluations of current and potential third-party service providers
The successful candidate for the Third-Party Risk Manager role will have :
Third Party Risk Management experience, ideally within the banking sector.
Operational Control or Operational Risk
Management knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
Awareness of the EBA Guidelines on Outsourcing Understanding of the banking back office operations is a must.
Experience of working in a smaller financial/banking institution, would be an advantage.
Experience of process mapping of back- office banking functions would be beneficial.
Competitive salary please enquire.