The purpose of this role is to research funds and source investment ideas from a broad universe of private markets including private equity and debt, infrastructure and real estate.
- Research managers, funds and the markets within private markets
- Proactively source new ideas and map the markets
- Support Portfolio Managers in managing the private market portfolios
- Lead manager due diligence meetings
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to support manager research
- Present research and analysis to the wider of the investment team
- 3-8 years' relevant manager research experience at an asset manager or investment consultancy
- Prior experience analysing funds within the private markets sector
- Strong academic background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally CFA or CAIA qualification
- Highly numerate with an analytical approach
- Strong communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.