- Work closely with Europe's functions and with external agencies.
- Lead the development and implementation of Asset Class and Regional Marketing Campaigns in UK and EMEA
- Actively works with BDM's and investment staff to develop and lead marketing and communication initiatives
- Support the implementation of global brand strategy.
- Support the delivery of global communications strategy to increase the positive media presence and key spokespersons in the UK/Europe
- Development of pitch and sales and marketing collateral to support the regional business and marketing strategy.
- Support the implementation plan for brand story to be integrated with all client and marketing collateral and across all channels
- Review and update all marketing collateral on a regular basis
- Gather market and competitor insights
- Ideally show 5+ years relevant marketing and communications experience in funds management, institutional, alternatives, real estate, infrastructure or pension/superannuation
- Experience gained within a global investment management or pension fund environment highly regarded
- Demonstrate previous experience of being able to work and communicate successfully with senior management, sales heads and portfolio/asset managers.
- Proven track record of Campaign management and success working with financial services business development (sales) teams to achieve corporate sales and retention goals
- Being able to develop, manage and implement institutional sponsorship and events strategy
- Ability to develop and implement marketing collateral to support sales, pitches and business development activity.
- In campaign data management
- Being able to develop and execute paid media strategy
Please reach out to Georgina.Sell@Bruinfinancial.com if you are interested to pursue this opportunity