*Fitness and Wellbeing Advisors - £20,000 pro rata plus PT commission - Finchley*
We are looking for two part time level 3 qualified personal trainers, who can bring their dedication, passion, and professionalism to our opportunity as a Fitness and Wellbeing Advisor to our team for our client in Finchley.
The hours available are a 24-hour and 16-hour role Monday to Friday. You will also have the opportunity to build your Personal Training business outside your FWA hours.
This role is about delivering exceptional customer service, whether interacting and motivating members, delivering Health MOT assessments, programmes and teaching various studio classes, or supporting other members of the on-site Wellbeing Team with promotional events, presentations and other activities.
Reporting to the Fitness Programme Manager, you will proactively want to develop your knowledge and skills, attending training courses as required, in order to strive to be the best in your profession.
You'll need to offer flexibility to provide cover for the team for annual leave and sickness when required. Whilst and NPLQ is preferential the successful candidate will be given training to allow you to cover the pool.
*Key Tasks Include:*
* To deliver all fitness and wellbeing services (including studio and gym floor classes, Health MOTs, member inductions, programmes, technique correction and health and wellbeing advice) to an exceptional professional standard.
* To be aware and understand all Health and Safety policies so risks to members and staff are kept to an absolute minimum.
* To maintain daily cleanliness of the gym equipment and area to required standards of both the client and Nuffield Health, and complete all administration as required for audit compliance.
* To ensure members are aware of all the services and facilities and any future events which would benefit them and support them in sustainable behaviour change goals and requirements.
* To keep accurate, up to date administrative records, in accordance with the on-site policies. This includes PT session content and times, open and close procedures, maintenance, repairs reporting and cleaning records.
* To attend weekly 121 meeting with the Fitness Manager and Team meetings, as required and to complete the agreed KPIs.
* To support the promotion of the wellbeing facility at all times with an accurate and up to date knowledge of the facilities, services and future events.
Qualifications, Skills and Values:
* A highly professional, level 3 qualified personal trainer with a track record in driving and developing PT Sessions
* Has a proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes, both individual and group programmes. Also has the ability to teach studio Classes.
* You will be confident delivering an exceptional level of customer service
* You'll have CIMSPA membership or equivalent.
* A proven track record of achieving monthly targets and KPIs.
* Additional qualifications to show your commitment to personal and professional development to be the best you can.
* Excellent written and oral skills, you will also show you understand needs analysis, and are able to communicate effectively at all levels.
* A proven strong team player who can proactively contribute ideas on a regular basis to improve member satisfaction, performance and client service standards.
* Able to manage their required tasks and work load in relation to deadlines and targets.
* Confident IT skills - Word and Excel; Gym Manager and knowledge of My Wellness Cloud systems are desirable
*What's in it for you? (Employee benefits)*
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym membership, pension scheme, paid annual leave plus bank holidays, private healthcare, a annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
*Part Time 16 and 24 hours*
*Salary: Pro rata £20,000*