We are MPB, the world's largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way that people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit. MPB is a destination for everyone, whether you've just discovered your passion for visual storytelling or you're already a pro.
MPB has always been committed to making kit more accessible and affordable, and helping to visualise a more sustainable future. We recirculate more than 300,000 items of used kit every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world.
Headquartered in the creative communities of Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin, the MPB team includes trained camera experts and seasoned photographers and videographers who bring their passion to work every day to deliver outstanding service.
We are excited to be expanding our UK team. We are seeking an experienced social and community manager to contribute to our growth as a best-in-class organization.
If you're an innovative thinker with a passion for supporting photography and videography, we would love to hear from you. You'll be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment that includes local and global teams.About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Performance Marketing Manager, with a head for numbers and data, and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels, as well as an appreciation of more "traditional" marketing practices.
The role will plays a critical part in the planning, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns across multiple markets (US, UK, DE, FR and others) and platforms. You will be working with a media agency who manages day-to-day buying and optimisation to help them get the best of the campaigns, being the connection between business knowledge and campaign knowledge.Responsibilities
- Work with Head of Media and partner agencies to provide ongoing monitoring and analysis of media campaigns, identifying actionable insights and optimisations that can improve performance against KPIs
- Work closely with our Senior Marketing Analyst to develop in-channel reports and dashboards that shine a spotlight on campaign performance and be a key point of contact for campaign insight within the wider marketing team
- Pay close attention to creative performance and opportunities to further develop messaging, including personalised creative, to make further incremental gains to campaign performance
- Manage SaaS technology platforms for Affiliate marketing and the MPB product feed (training to be provided) and actively pursue a strategy of testing and learning within these platforms
- Negotiate agreements with media owners and publishers
- Provide support for offline media, in particular housekeeping of print media agreements and media partnerships.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date, sharing best practice with the wider team
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Support Head of Media across various ad hoc projects as required
- Use marketing tools to gather important data (social media, web analytics etc)
- Update spreadsheets with statistical, financial and non-financial information
Even Better If
- Working understanding of performance marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience within a performance marketing, performance media or similar role
- Experience working with the Google Marketing Platform and Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
You have worked with Partnerize (affiliate platform), ProductsUp (feed management platform) and Full Story (onsite analytics)Benefits
- 22 Days Holiday. Plus 1 extra day per year from your first year of work up to a maximum of 25 Days.
- MPB Workplace Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dog friendly office
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh coffee
- Your birthday Lay-in
- Regular social events
- Note on working practices during the Coronavirus outbreak
At the time of writing, all office based staff are on a rota system, combining optional time in our covid-secure office with working from home.