Skills and Experience:
- ITIL Service Operations Manager
- Remote Working (+ Portsmouth, Hampshire)
- c£45,000 per year
- Managing the relationship with customers to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded.
- Act as the single point of escalation for all service-related issues.
- Ensure SLA's and KPI's are achieved in line with customer requirements.
- Create customer service reports and perform customer service reviews.
- Investigate and report on customer satisfaction.
- Continual Service Improvement identification, planning and delivery.
- Create and maintain customer related documentation.
- Ensuring compliance to Service Management processes and procedures.
- Communication of all service-related matters to the Head of Service Operations.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of customers business, environment, staff, and strategies - identifying opportunities for extending business opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Experience within a service delivery /operations capacity.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Experience with infrastructure and support vendors.
- Strong experience of improving services, developing and implementing processes.
- Proposal, report & SOW creation and presentation experience.
- A good understanding of IT Infrastructure and End User computing technologies.
- ITIL certification (to Foundation level or above) or similar.
My client are a managed service provider currently looking to hire a Service Operations Manager. You must have at least 2+ years in a similar role and working within a managed service provider setting is highly desirable. You will be responsible for the overall service being delivered to our customers. Acting as a focal point for the service, promoting consistent high quality of delivery while ensuring all interactions exceed their expectations.Applications:
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a Service Operations Manager (Remote Working + Portsmouth offices); please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment on 07719 919 860 or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.