Word360 is a multi-award winning language translation company
delivering innovative solutions to our clients through leading technology and customer service.
As we step into a new phase of growth
, we are seeking to hire an outstanding Senior Marketing Executive
to help position our brand across key market verticals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a digital guru to join a dynamic team at a pivotal moment in our growth. If you are an ambitious marketing professional, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a successful business with global ambitions.
This is an all-encompassing role and we are looking for a self-starter who has a comprehensive grasp of Hubspot
and general inbound/outbound marketing practices.
If you are looking for a role in a fast-moving industry sector where you can learn a lot, take on more responsibility, and develop your core skills, then this is the job for you.You will be responsible for:
Skills / Attributes Required
- Creating campaigns within Hubspot incorporating email, videos, landing pages, exhibitions, social media
- Executing marketing campaigns as set out in the marketing plan
- Generating leads for the sales team through robust marketing initiatives
- Working closely with the sales and account management team to understand and create campaigns
- Inbound campaign planning and management
- Managing the website through Hubspot CMS
- Executing the social media plan using tools such as Hootsuite, Hubspot
- Managing external agencies for PR and PPC
- Creating and promoting video content for various departments
- Liaising with outsourced marketing agencies and data providers where required
- Reporting on the outcomes of campaigns and making recommendations to the CCO
- Developing exhibition and events strategy with the senior team and creating and organising associated collateral
- Attending onsite events where needed to promote the business
What you get back...
- Degree in Marketing
- At least 3 years' marketing experience ideally in an SME or agency position.
- Experience of marketing to the public sector, healthcare, and other regulated industries
- Experience of Hubspot CMS essential for website management, campaign building and management reporting.
- Understanding of inbound and outbound marketing (Digital and Traditional)
- Ability to manage marketing budgets
- Monitoring and assessing campaign success and driving improvements through data insights
- Comprehensive experience of lead generation through LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and other social media
- Practical understanding and experience of online marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Ubersuggest, Tag Manager
- Naturally curious - this is all about business discovery and detective work
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Flexible working: Work from home and come into the office when you need to
- Onboarding and Full training provided; We invest in continued training and annual group training to ensure you continue to be better,
- Build your career: Get out what you put in. With our growth plans, you will be constantly pushing the boundaries of your expertise.
- 30 Days Annual leave: 22 days plus bank holidays to start off with - this increases each year for FIVE years.
- Get your birthday off: Spend your special day celebrating.. not working!
- An Extra Day's Paid Holiday per Year: For every year you remain part of our team, you'll earn an extra day's annual leave.
- Structured Review Process: To make sure you get the opportunity to regularly speak with your manager, get feedback on the work you do, have the support you need and can discuss your career.
- Full Transparency Across the Business: We believe that being open about where the company is heading, what the goals are and how we expect to get there. We hold regular team updates on how the business is doing financially and strategically.
- Quarterly Staff Surveys: Every quarter, we ask the team what could be done to make their working experience better. This feedback is then discussed and actioned the following quarter.