Zearch are working exclusively with a Series B GraphQL business that are disrupting the way Applications are being built and are seeking the 1st Technical Support Engineer in Europe to assist current customers who have purchased the Cloud solution.
We are looking for Senior Technical Support Engineer who has solid Python/Bash knowledge that may also have worked in the SQL/NoSQL world. This person will be the first hire of it's kind in Europe and have the ability to put a lot of the Support processes in place.
Our client wants someone to come in and be able to
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Provide deep technical support to users over email and live chat.
- Schedule calls to resolve users problems.
- Focus on on-boarding support to help new users get productive with the Cloud offering quickly.
- Feedback to the Product team to tweak the on-boarding and overall Product UX for better developer/customer experience.
- Work with Documentations team to ensure docs address common use-cases/questions.
- A general understanding of networking fundamental (DNS, HTTP etc.).
- Experience with back end development and/or relational database
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English