£30 - 35k + stock options
Hey! Yes, you! Are you able to put a smile on someone's face with your cheerful communication? Do you have great technical know-how and troubleshooting? Are you interested in talking to lots of friendly designers and product-builders every day? Want to learn about the world of design and product? Then read on.... About Zeroheight
zeroheight is on a mission to be the world's first DesignOps platform. DesignOps is a new workflow where designers and developers are truly on the same page delivering great products while maintaining high UX quality.
Our current product allows any company to document and maintain a design system - an important first step in DesignOps. We've grown to 1100+ paying customers by listening to our user's needs and setting a high bar for design. We're a team of 18, eager to grow and keep delivering on this exciting vision for DesignOps. Come help us!
You can learn more on our About us pageWhy join us?
What will you be doing? ☀️Support
- zeroheight users are awesome they are product-builders themselves and often take the time to say lovely things and share useful feedback.
- You'll have a massive impact. This is an opportunity to join a growing startup as one of the first 20 employees in a role that can truly help the company succeed - which is exactly why we offer equity with the role!
- We're on a super exciting trajectory - our team has nearly doubled this year and we're going to keep growing We have some great investors (Y Combinator and Adobe) and basically everything we need to become a leader in DesignOps (except you!)
- It'll be both rewarding and fun. Being in a startup's early team and seeing it succeed thanks to your efforts is hugely rewarding. You'll also see great growth opportunities as the support team scales, either staying in support or diving across into tech or success.
- We're committed to supporting mental wellness as we grow. We provide a free mental health support program, a monthly wellness budget and (perhaps most importantly) we're working to normalise talking about mental health with your manager and peers. We believe mental health should have the same status and importance as physical health.
You'll spend most of your time replying to customers queries (by email) in a timely, respectful and cheerful way - sticking to our friendly voice and tone. You'll be always on the lookout for opportunities to delight our users by going above and beyond.
- Technical support you'll troubleshoot technical support issues, jump on calls with customers when needed and escalate to the engineering team (as necessary) by providing clear and comprehensive bug reports
- Non-technical support you'll also handle non-technical issues such as billing queries and collaborate with the engineering team to automate frequent support tasks
You'll keep track of the frequency of support issues (both technical and non-technical) and write documentation to improve our Help Center / FAQ and reduce the number of incoming issues.Feedback management
You'll track the feedback that comes in through all of our various feedback channels, clarify it with users where necessary, and organise it ready for product to consider it for the roadmap.
For more detail, here's what your first 6 months could look likeAre we a good match?
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A clear and friendly communication style, both written and verbally
- Good technical knowledge - you understand web technologies (things like HTML / CSS / JS / APIs) enough to troubleshoot a variety of issues
- Can come to our London office at least once a week (after COVID is gone!) - the rest of the week is flexible WFH or office
- You love product and all things UX - you're interested to learn about UX design, DesignOps and design systems
- You're excited to work at a startup - you have a proactive attitude and a strong drive to succeed in the startup environment, where you need to be autonomous and adaptable to change
- You're looking for something serious - you want to get stuck in and work somewhere long enough to have a real impact. You're ambitious and not afraid of taking on more responsibilities as the company grows
We move quickly and try to keep things simple ) Here's the process
- Hello Call (45m)
- Support scenarios (own time) - you'll reply to some (pretend) support emails
- Technical interview (1h) - testing your communication skills and tech know-how
- Founder interview (1h) - discovering your career background and a chance for you to learn more about the company
- We make a decision quickly and let you know!