Netstar is a well-established technology service provider providing outstanding IT Support, IT Security and technology advisory to hundreds of clients throughout London.
Netstar isn't just a place to work. It's a place to learn, develop, and love what you do.
As well as supporting our clients' systems on a day-to-day basis, Netstar designs, delivers and maintains infrastructure projects including installation and upgrades of systems as well as managing complex IT Security projects.
Our mission is to: Help people succeed through technology
Whether this is clients, our colleagues, or the broader community; we believe in what we do and are committed to total client satisfaction and professionalism. We also enjoy our work and socialising with each other is a key part of the Netstar family culture.What you will do:
Who you are:
- Be the onsite IT engineer and face of Netstar at one of our prestigious clients based in W1, London
- Be the first point of contact for all IT issues / queries for people based in this office. (whether face to face, over the phone or through our ticketing system)
- Liase with users throughout the lifecycle of the service request, ensuring issues are responded to and remediated quickly.
- Troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues.
- Work with your colleagues and escalate service requests where required.
- Manage multiple tickets at any one time based on priority.
- Deliver against our KPIs
- Keep the Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) up to date.
What you need:
- Enthusiastic about technology and helping others.
- A high degree of integrity.
- Willing to roll sleeves up and take initiative.
- Someone who makes a good first impression.
- Actively develops knowledge and expertise, learning new tech and developing skills.
- 18 months experience in a IT support-based role.
- To be a clear and confident communicator to all levels and abilities.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft Windows platforms in particular Windows 10.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and MS Office applications.
- Basic technical understanding of networks: WAN and LAN Connectivity, including routers, firewalls, and security.
- Working knowledge of AV software and e-mail spam filtering systems.
The success of the job holder will be assessed against the following:
· Client service, perception, and satisfaction
· Fast turnaround of client issues (time to resolution)
· Adherence to SLAs.
· Continuous professional development: technical knowledge (certifications)LOCATION:
Central London - W1 (based permanently on client site)HOURS:
Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm PACKAGE:
Salary up to £28k.
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Additional 1 day per year of service (max 25)
2 Personal Days per year, Private healthcare or gym membership & pension scheme.