Technical Account Manager
- A pure account management position focusing on building long-lasting relationships with clients
- Real Time Data & Application Integration platform
- Report directly into the Head of Customer Success
Up to £55k basic + £10k OTE + stock optionsThe Company:
A High-growth tech start-up who have grown 2.5x for 3 years in a row. They offer a real time data , message and video streaming platform - made to customer requirements!
- Recently acquired $5m Series B round
- Huge logos already using their PaaS offering include: Genius Sports Group, Verizon, Australian Open, PeopleFun and many more
- Stock options for every hire
It's a 100% client facing position - working closely with sales, presales and development teams to ensure the client are using the platform to the maximum of it's potential.
- Key focuses include making sure the client is happy, sees the value in the services and most importantly... will renew!
- Efficient reporting on QBR's and OKR's - as well as identifying upsell opportunities
- There's opportunity to move into a CSM leadership role if you show the right attitude and skillset
The ideal profile would be someone with a couple of years experience working in a CSM or AM role at tech start-up. A roll-up your sleeves attitude!
- You may have experience as Developer or Technical Consultant and now want to be more commercially focused
- SaaS background preferred - ideally API, PaaS or Integration focus
- You'll need to be comfortable talking to Head's of Development
London office, Remote role - once a month in the office