We are looking for an organised and driven individual with excellent communication skills to join our high-performing Enterprise Customer Success team as an Onboarding & Training Consultant!
Working with the highest value accounts at SourceBreaker, as an O&T Consultant you will set customers up for immediate success by facilitating the onboarding and implementation process for all new Enterprise accounts, help solve technical problems and ensure customers achieve successful adoption of our product. Responsibilities
Essential experience & skills ✅
- Managing the entire onboarding and training process for new customers - from sales handover to configuration, to training and ensuring that customers have a best-in-class, successful onboarding experience
- Delivering webinar content for one-to-many audiences to facilitate adoption and share best practices with users
- Coordinating with the CS, sales, operations, marketing and product teams to ensure customer objectives are being met
- Identifying areas for potential process improvement and contributing ideas to help grow our Enterprise user-base and enhance customer experience
- Recording customer implementation needs, actions and requests in ClientSuccess and communicating back to the team
- Managing customer expectations to align with business processes and protocols
- Creating quality training content to improve customer self-service resources
- Working proactively to maintain an excellent level of product knowledge and delivery
Nice to have experience & skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and communicate concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise
- Confident and engaging verbal and written communication style
- Ability to quickly build rapport and sustain long lasting client relationships
- Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
- Enthused by generating outstanding customer feedback and reviews
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities, completing tasks to agreed deadlines and to a high standard
- Proactive approach to learning and development with high self-motivation level
- Willingness to travel to see clients nationally and internationally (when normality returns)
- Recruitment experience
- Previous experience of using SourceBreaker
- Degree 2:1 or above
- Previous experience of training or presenting
- Strong boolean and search knowledge
Who we are
We are SourceBreaker, a fast growth startup building products that are changing the face of an industry. We're on course to build an internationally known business over the next few years and need top talent like you to play a pivotal part in taking us there.
What we do
Our award-winning software matches Candidates and Vacancies together and is breaking new ground in the industry. We have won multiple industry awards and have received numerous client testimonials telling us why they love our product and service.Your opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast paced company that has achieved rapid growth by hiring the very best talent on the market. You'll enjoy an autonomous working environment that is full of high achievers that want to continue building a top performing business that is establishing itself as an international brand.
During the day everyone is focused on building the business, whether that's customer success, sales, marketing or engineering. Outside of work, we have regular company socials, flexible working, a generous holiday allowance and lots of additional perks. We have a strong commitment to everyone's personal development and are looking for people with that same level of commitment! *PLEASE NOTE*
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from anyone currently working at any of our client partners. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.