At Lifebit, we carve our own path. So can you.
We're open source pioneers, innovators changing the world. Our driving mission to revolutionise bioinformatics and biomedical data analysis forever.
Our product, Lifebit CloudOS, is the world's first federated genomics platform for unified, secure research over distributed big data. No one on the planet has anything close. Think best-in-class UI/UX, seamless integration with open-source tools, powerful cohort browser, advanced AI. We're leading the industry and leaving competitors in the dust. We intend to keep it that way.
Because while we know our technology is unmatched, we also know we can keep making it greater. That's why we need more superstars like you - to help take us to incredible new heights. (Plus, we've got some really big plans afoot...)
If you like how we sound and you share our commitment to open source, bioinformatics, big data, Machine Learning, and AI we want to hear from you today.
As a Senior Account Manager in our team, you will
- Create and drive opportunities with pharma and biotech companies
- Execute on building relationships with top 50 pharmas and generate new opportunities
- Be responsible for closing enterprise contracts, fulfilling a quarterly billings quota
- Project-manage and leverage relevant Lifebit bioinformatics solutions architects, engineers and lawyers to create solutions and commercial proposals and take ultimate ownership for the overall sales process all the way to close
- Coordinate marketing, technical support and junior sales team & staff to ensure alignment of activities and alignment on common goals
- Closely monitor customer projects through the establishment of mutually agreed up success criteria that will result in a contract when successful
- Develop and maintain a 3x pipeline to quota of well qualified opportunities to meet and exceed all assigned business objectives and performance requirements on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work is all home based for now. Travel may be required up to 30% post Covid
We are looking for experienced life sciences sales people to join our team today. Please view these role requirements as just an indication of what we're looking for - sometimes the perfect candidate is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. If you think that might be your case, please reach out and let us know!
Hopefully, you'll have some or all of the following
- Bachelor/Masters degree in business, technical and/or life science degree
- 5+ years of successful sales experience with a verifiable track record of quota attainment selling enterprise software solutions
- 2+ years of experience in Life Sciences (pharma, genomics biotech)
- Ability to rapidly learn about complex technology solutions and relay them to clients
- Ability to rapidly acquire domain expertise in a new or adjacent field
- Experience with selling complex software deals for Saas life sciences software
- A "What-ever-it-takes" mentality
- A "Team Player" attitude, with excellent organisational skills and proven ability to leverage internal resources.
The following would be an added bonus (not requirements)
- Previous sales experience with an orientation towards a scientific or engineering based solution
- Extensive contact list of decision makers and key users within the Top 50 pharma sector
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- 25 days of annual leave plus the usual public holidays
- Conferences, events and training resources (Data science, AI, cloud, any tech stack, painting, origami, you pick!) - we offer £1,000 a year to each person for personal development)
- International and diverse team