As a Medical Sales Specialist
you'll sell and provide clinical support for Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia and Ventilator medical devices across London (inside M25) as part of a successful team.
- You'll meet with ICU / Critical Care Nurses and ODPs to discuss and understand their clinical needs in relation to Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia and Respiratory equipment. You then present / demonstrate products that best meets their needs before negotiating purchase. Following sales, you provide ongoing clinical training and support to Critical Care / ICU Nurses, ODPs and Operating Theatre teams.
- In this medical sales and clinical applications specialist role, you will visit a variety of customer sites each week. You'll ideally live in or close to London e.g. Croydon, Kingston, Bromley, Wandsworth, Hounslow, Merton, Bexley, Islington, Ealing, Brent, Barnet, Enfield, Harrow, Hillingdon, Barking or similar.
- A global market leader within healthcare technology, covering critical care, operating theatres and healthcare IT. They offer first class products to their customers and superb training, support and development to their medical sales and clinical specialist employees.
- Qualified ODP, ICU / Critical Care Nurse or Clinical Technologist with daily use of patient monitoring, ventilator and / or anaesthesia systems. Ideally experienced as a Clinical Applications Specialist or in medical sales, however an outgoing, ambitious ODP, Critical Care / ICU Nurse or Clinical Technologist coming straight from a clinical role who is interested in clinical specialist / medical sales roles will happily be considered.
- You'll also need to enjoy working with and training others, take real pride in your work, and have clear, confident and influential communication skills.