Mechanical Commissioning Technician
Mane Contract Services are currently looking for Offshore Mechanical Commissioning Technicians to work long term contracts on a major project based in the North Sea this year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading engineering company and be used on repeat hire.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in an identical or similar role, preferably working on major projects. Previous commissioning experience is essential to qualify for an application.Daily Duties
Required Experience / Skills
- Report to Site Lead
- Safe completion of all daily commissioning related duties
- Planning and reviewing of daily work activities
- Assisting operations team with all other associated duties
- Effective communication with both team and clients on site
- Compex 01-04
- Mechanical - College Educated (minimum) / Mechanical or Mechanic
- OPITO Skills Screening - 'Mechanical Technician'
- Valid Offshore Medical
- Suitable training/experience with the relevant equipment and systems
- 2+ years Offshore Experience
- Extensive commissioning experience
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong health and safety standards
- Professional nature
If you think this role could be suitable for you, please contact a member of the Mane Energy Team to discuss further.