Our client is a highly rated asset manager managing over $300 Billion in assets. They have a rare opportunity for a junior Fixed income Analyst to join the team, This is someone who will be trained directly under a leading City Portfolio Manager. You will be trained in unique style and encouraged to take risk, within 2 years.
The fund manages $6 Billion and is an unconstrained Fixed Income Fund. The products are at the cutting edge of the market; Derivatives, Swaps, Swaptions etc and the team is very active in trading. This is more akin to a Hedge Fund and an exciting team to be in!
They are looking for someone with a strong academic background, of graduate scheme quality, who has a keen interest in languages such as Python and 'R'. A high level of interest in investments and Fixed Income markets is essential. This is an excellent opportunity to leapfrog yourself into a prestigious organisation that promises a successful career trajectory.
- Dealing with large sets of Data for the team and identifying opportunity and trade ideas
- Re-adjusting portfolios when necessary; managing portfolio inflows and outflow
- Produce and verify periodic and ad hoc reports of client investment positions and transactions in accordance with agreed format, data content and scheduling requirements
- Work alongside Portfolio Managers and Traders to deliberate investment decisions
- Ensuring investment integrity across the portfolio; work through high volumes, prioritise and manage workloads according to risk or deadlines.
- Top tier degree and University
- Clear desire to be within Investment Management, having gathered experience on the buy or sell side.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and derivatives
- Programming languages: Python and R
- Excel to Macro level
- Strong quantitative data skills
- Strong communicator