Junior Project Manager - 6 month FTCLocation: LondonFind a job that let's your imagination run wild!WildBrain Spark
is a digital media leader that creates, manages and distributes kids' entertainment content on platforms such as YouTube, Amazon Video Direct and ROKU. WildBrain Spark's branded YouTube network is one of the largest of its kind, featuring over 500 brands and 300K videos across 800 kids' channels.
Our team also produces original content at our studio including animation, stop motion and live action, both for our channels and those of popular kids' content and toy brands. If you have an idea, WildBrain Spark will help you develop and grow it into a reality! Our content reaches 1 in 3 kids globally with over 4 billion monthly views, engaging families everywhere! This huge reach could not happen without our legendary team - and we are looking to add to it!
To work at WildBrain Spark means you get to help create and share stories that lets imaginations run wild. Join our team today to become part of the story! The RoleWildbrain Spark
is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our Strategy & Innovation team! Reporting to Head of New Product Development, you will be providing administrative support, intelligence gathering and assisting with the drafting of innovation project recommendations/reports; in all cases ensuring great time management, an eye for detail and the ability to cross reference data for integrity.What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Undertake a range of administrative responsibilities to support and facilitate the work of the Head of Innovation and NDP.
- Carry out discovery for new projects and dormant projects that will require researching and observing consumer behavior, global trends, digital platforms and products.
- Provide support in managing projects efficiently, liaising where necessary as identified by the Head of Innovation and NDP, with our colleagues at WildBrain Spark, WildBrain and WildBrain CPLG.
- Prepare the bones of a report/presentation containing the data/research found and any recommendations you would encourage based on the trends/patterns identified.
What We Offer:
- Previous administrative experience in a customer facing role.
- Good IT skills, with sound knowledge of MS packages.
- Experience of using spreadsheets and databases on a regular basis.
- Ability to 'toggle' between challenges - we might be working on a Go To Market Strategy for a new game launch one moment and a brief for a new DTC strategy the next.
- Willingness to get to the 'nitty gritty' of data when called for (think spreadsheets and databases).
- Some understanding of the insight and innovation process, from needs identification through to launch.
- Ability to take a brief/instruction and work independently as well as understanding the importance of team work to pull together and get the job done.
Working at WildBrain Spark is more than a job - it's the opportunity to join forces with extraordinary, insightful and imaginative people who will recognize your talents and encourage your professional growth and development in a work environment that promotes creativity and individuality. We offer competitive benefits and we invest in our people and their future. Some of the perks we have are private insurance, income protection, gym subsidies, bonus time off, employee share programmes, and flexible & home working.
WildBrain Spark provides an atmosphere free from barriers in order to promote inclusion, equity and diversity. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all employees, stakeholders and external partners. WildBrain Spark fosters an environment that respects people's dignity, ideas and beliefs, thereby ensuring equity and diversity in employment. We demonstrate our commitment to this by providing a supportive work environment and a corporate culture that welcomes and encourages equal opportunities for all employees. WildBrain Spark accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.COVID-19 Update:
Interview process will take place via Microsoft Teams virtually due to COVID-19. The role will temporarily be working from home; however, we do have an office in Camden that is COVID Safe and there is an option to work there should you wish during this time. We expect to reopen the office ideally in early 2021.About WildBrain - a parent company of WildBrain Spark:
At WildBrain we make great content for kids and families. With approximately 13,000 half-hours of filmed entertainment in our library - one of the world's most extensive - we are home to such brands as Peanuts, Teletubbies, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, Inspector Gadget, Johnny Test and Degrassi . Our shows are seen in more than 150 countries on over 500 telecasters and streaming platforms. WildBrain's portfolio spans all areas of the entertainment industry: WildBrain Studios, where we develop and produce hit animated and live actions series; WildBrain Television, which is composed of prominent kids' television channels in Canada (Family Channel, Family CHRGD, Family Jr. and Télémagino); home to Peanuts Worldwide; brand management to some of the world's most-loved kids brands; celebrated global licensing and distribution teams with WildBrain CPLG, and a leading children's YouTube network in WildBrain Spark, one of the largest networks of kids' channels on YouTube, with over 168 million subscribers.
WildBrain is headquartered in Canada with offices worldwide and trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: WILD). Visit wildbrain.com to learn more!