Head of IT Strategy & PlanningSalary:
Up to £120,000 + 15% Bonus and benefits Location:
Sports & Entertainment Contact:
Forsyth Barnes are supporting an extremely exciting sports organisation through a very large technology transformation. As a business, they deliver substantial events within a multi-site environment including corporate, hospitality and general admissions. The IT department provides systems and infrastructure including ticketing, health & safety, event management and data collation. Key Responsibilities:
- Strategic lead too design and implement all architecture and technology standards for all applications with continual upgrades.
- Promote and define technology opportunities which will enhance the business and event management.
- Development of IT roadmaps, investment plans and collaborations in line with the annual budget, hitting all financial targets and projects.
- Lead on the technology project portfolio including prioritisation, planning and resource allocation. Working alongside other senior management to develop and engineer systems and infrastructure following project initiation.
- Utilise data analysis and insights to inform and develop emerging technologies across sports, events and corporate IT.
- Proven experience delivering across core strategy disciplines such as IT Operations, sourcing, digital transformations, enterprise architecture, service architecture and emerging technologies.
- Experience defining enterprise architecture strategy and processes supporting IT projects and business requirements.
- Over 8 years experience as a senior leader, managing and motivating effective teams. Also identifying gaps for future talent, recruiting and training new members of staff.
- Experience engaging with new suppliers onshore and offshore, respectively.
- Ability to demonstrate previous examples of deploying strategy, planning and change process into an organisation.