IT Support & Front-End Developer
Location: Hitchin, North Hertfordshire (35 minutes from London Kings Cross station).
Hours: 9am to 6pmMust be within 1 hour of Hitchin, be prepared to travel around the local area and authorised to work in UK
Armadillo is an award winning innovative RegTech & Compliance business that has been creating solutions for clients since 1997.
Must Have Skills
- 2+ years helpdesk experience
- Jira Service Desk or Similar
- Good working knowledge of desktop user environment including printer, laptop, docking stations and phones
- Working knowledge of Windows, Office and Office365, Microsoft Azure Server environment
- Effective time management
- Front End Experience building websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to triage tickets based on urgency and escalated to the appropriate person
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively monitors and analyses user requests, evaluates and applies solutions.
- Troubleshoots any IT technical issues and resolves in a courteous, professional, and timely manner in person or via email, telephone and/or other electronic medium.
- Completes setup and configuration of company laptops and desktops and troubleshooting of these devices as well.
- Maintains accurate IT asset inventory and assist in acquisition, deployment, support, and retiring of IT assets based on established IT life cycle management.
- Consults IT knowledgebase(s), Internet, other team members and any other appropriate resources for the purpose of independent troubleshooting.
- Works with vendors on hardware warranty issues.
- Provides limited after-hours support.
- Assists with new IT projects by investigating options and making recommendation as to what systems, hardware, and software changes are appropriate for the enterprise including and not limited to desktops, laptops, mobile phones, printers, and area/department specific software.
- Documentation of support process and canned responses
- Documentation of recurrent issues
- Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
- Work on our web-based systems
- Adjust and create websites
- Registering and controlling domains
- Keep server maps up to date
- Keep logs and control of stored databases on various systems
- Keep a full knowledge of internal technological workings of the business
£30-£35k per annum