Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security
We are a start-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over $15million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of "Best Continuous Controls Monitoring Solution"
(CCM) in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2020. We were also named the "Hottest CyberTech Startup"
at TechCrunch's Europas Awards.
Our platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This crucial information supports our customers by automating their security controls monitoring, which in turn helps Security, IT and Risk teams collaborate to make informed, risk-based security decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer the critical questions they face around their security and prioritisation.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.About This Role
As a Technical Consultant, you will deploy, configure and test the Panaseer platform and solutions to customers, and work alongside a technical lead on customer projects. You will work with customers throughout their lifecycle with specific responsibility for
- Contributing to project delivery planning
- Supporting customers during their testing phases
You will get the opportunity to explore new and existing skills in a wide range of technologies
- Identifying and removing technical roadblocks for the technical team
- Demoing and presenting technical ideas and product functionality to others
- Being self-sufficient and able to work and make decisions independently, but also knowing when to raise issues
- Become a subject matter expert around technical implementations in order to support other Panaseer functions
- Supporting the deployment of the Panaseer solution, upgrades and updates on hosted and client environments
- Identifying and fixing issues with customer deployments
- Developing cybersecurity metrics, analysis and visualisations for clients based on their requirements
- Working with technologies such as Hadoop, Git, NiFi and Unix / Linux environments
You will also interact with the wider Panaseer team. This includes working with Product Management, Data Science and Engineering teams to incorporate client requirements into building a roadmap for the product.RequirementsSkills and Experience
- SQL and familiarity with data analysis methods
- Ability to implement and configure a technical product to suit client requirements
- Problem solving skills to identify root causes and propose fixes to technical issues
- Ability to work in teams as well as autonomously when required
- Interest in learning new technologies and domains, and the ability to pick them up quickly
- 2+ years of work experience in customer delivery, technical delivery or software development
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your family
- £200 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working (£80 per month tax-free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts (Bike to Work Scheme, Co-located workspace passes)
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact
firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK if their application is successful?