Channel Marketing Manager - up to £60K plus benefits
Our client is an award-winning global SaaS organisation and they have impressive and ambitious growth plans, so it's a really exciting time to join their team. A brand-new role, they are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager who will have ownership developing and managing their channel marketing program.
As Channel Marketing Manager, you will be a part of the growing marketing team and drive channel expansion and engagement with responsibility for delivering campaigns and resources that drive new business.
- Manage and improve on regular communications, such as email campaigns, newsletters, videos and webinars
- Collaborating with various internal teams to develop and create channel-specific assets
- Work closely with the global sales team, product teams and marketing team to create new and planned marketing activities that drive awareness and growth pipeline
- Update website and other online channels as required
Skills and requirements:
- A strategic and hands-on marketer with strong experience in channel marketing roles within B2B SaaS
- Knowledge and previous experience managing cross-channel marketing programs with a focus on converting leads and revenue
- Strong abilities in building and developing relationships to drive marketing planning and execution with stakeholders
- Experience in all marketing disciplines, including event, online and web-based marketing
- Experience in channel enablement, including training, communication and tools
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company and be part of the award-winning journey! To apply, please send over your most up to date CV.Are you looking for a different role? Spotlight Recruitment would love to support your search. Join our community of 50,000 followers by clicking on the Spotlight logo and keep updated on our latest marketing, digital and communications roles. Spotlight Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered according to our equal opportunities policy.