Telecom Presales/Network Transformation - Telco /Carrier side.Responsibilities
Core responsibilities of this leadership role will include helping to manage the following:
- Network Transformation - : You will significantly contribute to the transformation of the Network services that will underpin the business IT Strategy of companies in rapid and global growth. You will work with the Enterprise and Solution Architects, as well as Service Delivery and Subject Matter Experts to ensure the service roadmaps and required project solutions are correctly designed and successfully delivered aligned and enabling business IT Strategy and Architecture Principles
- Solution Design: Translate business strategies and priorities into Target State Architectures by ensuring coherent solution designs, Reference Architectures, Patterns and Standards and Roadmaps across Network areas such as Software Defined Network, Intent Based Networks,NFV, Telecom Networks, Enterprise 5G, WiFi6
- Business Development: You will be responsible for partnering with the global sales teams, solution architects, product management and product marketing teams and alliance partners to bring in high growth
- Creation of Offerings: Identifying & defining differentiated services and solutions for various areas within the Network Transformation space. Design solutions, articulate various components and tools of respective technology stacks based on market demand and customer expectations.
• Strategic thinking
Big picture orientation, conceiving effective strategies to drive growth for the Infra business
• Analytical thinking & problem-solving
skills Ability to comprehend complex scenarios, propose effective implementation plans & solutions in tackling challenges
• Leadership & Interpersonal skills
Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results
• Thought Leadership
Ability to converse with industry leaders, analysts and formulate POV on trends and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions along with published artifacts, industry speakerships, analyst interactions etc.
• Personal Drive
Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape one's own career path. Qualifications Required
- Professional consulting experience preferred, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Graduate in any field / MBA. experience for people with IT experience
- Expertise in overall Infrastructure stack/ technologies across Network and Telecom Network domains. Strong in ITIL / related framework.
- Exposure to process re-engineering, process consulting and / or operational management roles.
- Experience across Network domains such as Software Defined Network, Intent Based Networks, Telecom Networks, Enterprise 5G, WiFi6
- Proven track record as a Senior Nework Architect delivering appropriate designs integrating cross technology solutions covering a variety of technologies
- Should have deep Network Infrastructure domain experience
- Ability to showcase practice leadership with the objective of providing on-the-ground support
- Excellent instincts and ability to interface at CXO-Level with ease
- Significant transformation proposition definition and engagement shaping using core and disruptive technologies to solve business problems to clear business benefits
- Deep understanding of innovative customer models, products, services and business re-platforming and transformation strategies
- Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills on the client side, Wipro partners and internal organization
- Gravitas to engage and grow relationships with senior business and IT clients
- Exemplary professional and corporate image
- Highly adaptable in dynamic environments
- Delivers concise and effective communications with authority
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across a global matrix organization towards achieving an objective.
- Willing and able to travel