Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
If you are a strong marketing content creator ready to take charge of your own brand, then we have an opportunity for you!
IgniteTech is growing rapidly through acquisition. We want to make sure all new and existing customers are aware of all enterprise software products available to them through our Netflix-style licensing model, IgniteTech Unlimited. In this role, you will become the head evangelist for several software brands from our ever growing portfolio.
In addition to generating demand for your products through content creation, you will be tasked with exploring new and innovative ways to reach customers, executing marketing strategies to support accelerated growth over the next 5 years, and rewriting the future of customer marketing!What You Will Be Doing
What You Won't Be Doing
- Creating marketing content aimed at driving customer engagement.
- Devising campaign delivery plans, which define persona-specific messages that are aligned with the product vision.
- Writing delivery improvement plans based on data-driven content performance analyses.
Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
- Conducting mass email campaigns with the same indiscriminate message to all customers. IgniteTech's marketing campaigns are personalized and targeted.
- Making decisions based on gut feeling or anecdotal feedback. We are a data-driven organization, and our managers make decisions based on hard evidence.
- Simply managing people and contracts. This is an opportunity for you to build a creative vision and push your marketing ingenuity to new limits.
- Generate Market Qualified Leads (MQLs) for your brand from IgniteTech's existing customer base.
- Marketing automation experience, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting, and drip campaigns.
- Marketing campaign management skills, including content creation, persona development, targeting and segmentation strategies, and data management.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English.
- Ability to work 100% remotely from your own home or office.
- Familiarity with marketing automation programs, including Hubspot, Oracle/Eloqua, Adobe/Marketo, or Salesforce/Pardot.
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We're doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4183-GB-London-MarketingManag.044