Location: Central London, Aldgate
Salary: 30k - 40k + package benefits including paid overtime and a yearly bonus
Emtech are working with a Civil Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineer with a background in highway design and drainage design for development projects to join their team. You will be joining an established team working on a range of projects from London based developments to large mixed use schemes in the home counties
· 2+ years experience as a civil engineer working in highway and drainage design for development projects
· Experience in highway design, junction design, roundabout design, ground modelling, car parks and drainage design
· Experience in negotiation S278, S38, S104, S106 is beneficial.
· Good knowledge of SUDS, prior experience carrying out flood risk assessments would be beneficial.
· Technical capability with AutoCAD
· Civil 3D and Microdrainage experience would be beneficial although training can be provided
Key benefits of this role are that this business is an excellent place to get Chartered with either the ICE or CIWEM. You will get the opportunity to take responsibility of your own projects as well as have input on some very large schemes in the London area.
This role will be a mix of home and office based.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity to work as a Civil Engineer with an established engineering consultancy.