Alexander Ash are currently working with a global IT organisation who are looking for a Platform Engineer to join their multi-disciplinary financial services team. Within the organisation you will be responsible for solving complex business challenges, defining and building best practices focused on cloud native architectures.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Platform Engineer who is dedicated and will seek to identify improvements and efficiency's, while utilising new technologies and existing tools as the organisation takes on one of it's biggest bodies of work.
- Define, build, and deploy effective and targeted strategies to accelerate broad pre-sales engineering activities
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment
- Own, oversee, and drive improvement of the software development practice across the project team
- 5+ years in software engineering,
- Must have deep hands-on experience with Core Java, Python Scripting, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Rest and Soap web services, JUnit, NoSql DB, Jenkins
- Some familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, CICD, Mockito, WireMock, and concepts and processes related to Scrum Agile