Global OT Application & Data Integration manager is responsible to plan, coordinate, architect and supervise all activities related to the integration of global software programs, applications and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the Manufacturing organization.
The Data infrastructure role is to organize, define, unlock the large volume of OT data issued from shop floor systems across all Ferring sites, ensure collection, archiving and access to support a data driven organization.Main responsibilities:
Required Experience & Competences :
- Responsible to develop and maintain application integration architecture blueprint within the organization. Supervise and coordinate the testing of the interoperability of new application modules, either developed in-house, or commercial off-the-shelf software or provided by external vendors.
- Accountable for technical part of OT deliverables in the IT projects that needs connection to the OT applications. Responsible to translate business needs into technical OT solutions. Prepare and follow the upgrade of applications and systems.
- Guide local OT teams across all Ferring sites to define and implement any new OT application. Support the design to ensure an efficient integration with existing IT and OT applications and systems. Support local OT Teams capability building process.
- Responsible for the implementation of harmonized integration process for all new OT application. Accountable for the creation and delivery of a controlled integration strategy, process and execution plan Manage Integration of new applications to ramp up and stabilize new technologies, processes and OT products.
- Responsible for the design the data infrastructure: connectivity, historization and contextualization. Coordinate and guide the deployment of the data infrastructure to all Ferring sites and benchmark data infrastructure against industry standard. Ensure access to relevant and actionable operational data to develop a data driven organization for CPV, AMS, monitoring, trending, investigations.
- Responsible to create and maintain through the entire lifecycle the list of critical OT applications (including their condition and criticality).
- Define and implement CSOP to define data structure and management. Ensure OT Data Subject Matter Experts on each site are identified and responsible to build site capabilities/training. Document knowledge and share it.
- Support the Cyber Security program led by GIT. Define and implement the OT security CSOP and policy.
- Bachelor's degree with a preference in Computer Science or related field. Master's degree preferred
- Min 10 years' experience in an operational IT/OT/Automation position with a good understanding of pharma, chemistry, food industry within industrial company
- Min 5 years of experience in Application integration and Data infrastructure management.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of major IoT / SCADA / Historian Software platforms and solutions. Practical experience in implementing and maintaining them across Production
- Good understanding of Process Automation, Production IT
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- High commitment and result oriented
- Good communication, good leadership, organised & proactive approach
- Teamwork and customer oriented
- Fluency in English