An established UK based Start-up Studio who are well funded and primed for growth require an AWS Cloud Engineer to join their team. You will manage the Cloud Technology stack based on AWS and Terraform, working as part of a distributed global team of tech specialists.
Each day brings thrilling new experiences working with our portfolio companies. One day you'll be working on a video games platform, the next you'll be working on platform for pitching movies to studios, and the following day you'll be working with Seamstresses on their new exciting platform! There's never a dull day working for Activate.
You can work anywhere in the UK & EU, providing you have an internet connection. You'll get to work with some really talented & experienced individuals who have ambition and drive.
This is a great chance to step up your game and join a company of high-performing teams who not only enjoy what they do, but have a sense of humour.Please Get In Touch If You Have Experience Of
What You Get In Return / Chance To Learn
- AWS Cloud systems
- Desirable experience working for a Tech company / High-growth scale-up or SaaS Software business
- Desirable Passion for Data Engineering and Security, as this role will lead to specialism in these areas over time
- Desirable - experience of MERN stack technology
- Work with an ambitious Start-up Studio, who are building exciting new start-up products into the cloud
- Training and experience around Agile development and Start-up business culture