Detailed Job title: Security Engineer - SecOps, SIEM, Endpoint, DLP, Identity Management, Vulnerability Management, Orchestration, Automation
Location: Remote / London
Salary: £600 - £650 - Outside IR35
12 month rolling
Are you available for a new Security Engineer contract position?
Do you have proven experience in the engineering and deployment of operational security solutions and looking to take ownership of the design, engineering, and management of security solutions at scale for a large enterprise?
Sentinel are working with a multi-national organisation, looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their London based office & lead in the end to end architecture and engineering of their security systems.Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
Your application with Sentinel:
- Proven experience in high level the design, implementation, and management of complex security solutions at large scale enterprises.
- Proven experience in the design, deployment, and management of a range of security systems, such as:
- SIEM platforms.
- Endpoint Security Solutions
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity & Access Management / Authentication
- Firewalls & Web Application Firewalls
- An understanding of cloud security is desirable.
- Knowledge of security orchestration, automation, and scripting skills (ideally Python) desirable.
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.