QA/Test Automation Engineer | Tax Platform | Remote
A very dynamic tax platform is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their business, it's is a really exciting time to join them. They have been building their software product, which is due to launch later this year along with other products. So you will be heavily involved with ensuring that they ship a new bug-free platform for their customers.What Will You Be Doing?:
- Overview the general approach to test automation and QA as a whole.
- Design QA approach for the functionalities we're building or have built already.
- Create and review automation tests on the conceptual and the practical level.
- The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in Automatic and Manual QA at a software company.
- Continuous Integration Experience.
- Test automation framework, we are using Blazemeter
- Previous experience working in a finance/payments/tax company and/or environment or similar a distinct advantage.
The position can be either permanent or contract and can be done remotely from anywhere across Europe.
Please reach out to me directly or apply here if your skillsets, knowledge and experience match up with this.