G2 has grown from strength to strength this year and the company's success and dedication to providing the best quality service to candidates and clients has been recognized by a number of prestigious awards. g2 has been shortlisted in the Recruiter awards for not one but two categories, the Best IT/Technology recruitment agency and Best international recruitment agency. We have once again been recognised by The Sunday Times Fast Track as one of the UK's top private companies being ranked at no. 53 in the 12th annual Sunday Times HSBC International track 200 and even more impressively been ranked no.2 in The Sunday Times Profit Track last month. The business also once again been recognised by The Recruiter Magazine as one of their Hot 100 Recruitment companies and only last week we have heard the business has been short listed in The People Services Awards for The Bristol Life 2021 Business Awards. It is indeed a very exciting time join the company with offices recently opened in Amsterdam, Nottingham and Cardiff with the Leeds office the next to open in the coming months.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager out of the Bristol office, you will be working on collateral across g2 UK & Europe. The Department has a strong focus on revenue generation alongside building the g2 brand in both UK and Europe which you will become a key part of.
- Assist the Marketing Manager by working on innovative campaigns delivered across all distribution platforms
- Assist and manage organic activity across all social media platforms
- Creation of print and digital content across multiple channels including website, social media, trade press and email
- Monitor feedback and site analytics to consistently improve website performance and our dialogue with shareholders
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure marketing plans/ activity add-value to the business and are executed in a timely and cost-effective way
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with all activity, reporting on key metrics to demonstrate the success of campaigns (including ROI, web traffic, email click-through rates)
- Ensure the g2 brand is consistent with brand and digital guidelines in all activity (including communications from third parties).
- Working with BD, continue to develop marketing to be an integral part of ongoing revenue generation
- Be a key part of the Talent Strategy working very closely with L&D and IR
- Help develop the g2 footprint across Europe into our key markets
- Help produce weekly and monthly reports for Leadership Team
- Help measure ROI through monitoring the source, volume and quality of leads/ revenue generated
- Ensure all information on the CRM is kept up to date
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with a flexible approach and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter and uses own initiative
- Good attention to detail, process driven and methodical.
- Ambitious and willing to grow quickly along with the company
- Open to change and development in a fast-moving business to work towards one common goal
- Innovative, energetic and hard working
- Degree in Marketing or Marketing related course
- Strong planning and organisational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously
- Fluent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- To work from the Bristol office location full time
- As a Recruitment Consultant
- Experience working in a b2b environment or brand marketing
- Experience working in digital marketing
French, German, Swiss or Dutch language skills