Booking Online Ltd is a multi-award winning business serving over 3000 customers in 17 countries, recruiting for a .NET Developer
with strong commercial experience working with C# .NET, SQL, Entity Framework, WebAPI, Webforms, MVC.
We have experienced rapid growth in international markets and are the global leader in our sector, having processed over $800m in bookings with strong commercial partnerships with leading tech brands.
The successful candidate will drive the evolution of existing systems, and creation of new web applications that underpin many of our operational processes, and will be responsible for working closely with the Development and Design teams to scale our application, build new application features and enhancements to specification within and outside of our platform.Your experience and technology stack must include:
Exposure to the following is desirable but not essential:
- Proven track record of building and producing high-quality systems.
- Good system analysis and design.
- Understanding of WebAPIs.
- Knowledge of CSS, Bootstrap.
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers, IIS, SQL Server, T-SQL.
- Knowledge of Source Control (GIT / TFS / Visual Studio Team Services).
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Expectations from this Development role:
We are also looking for people with personal skills like:
- Produce complete systems using .NET Framework.
- Assist in upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems.
- Work with a dedicated technical support team to resolve platform issues.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Monitor the everyday activities of the system and provide solutions.
What do we need from you?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and reliable in approach to work, as well as the ability to adapt to the business's changing needs.
- Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure and remain focused on business objectives.
- Willingness to work as part of a fast-paced team.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter. We will be reviewing and moving as quickly as we can.
This is a genuinely exciting time for our business as we expand overseas with our team and customer base growing every month!Benefits:
- Casual dress
- Onsite secure parking
- Onsite catering services
- A well-stocked tea and biscuit cupboard
- Monday to Friday: 9am-5.30pm
- Occasional attendance at UK/US trade events
- Immediate Start
- MUST be a UK resident, or permits in place to work.
The Sharp Project is a Manchester Council-owned business hub and all required social distancing markers and sanitizing stations are in place.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- COVID-19 considerations: Our office desks are well spaced out, masks and hand sanitizing gel are provided, and there are multiple sanitizing stations around the Sharp Project which is a Manchester Council building.