Seeking a Head of Marketing to join a UK based premium consumer brand, developing efficacy-led and research-backed cannabinoid products serving the skincare market.
It's an exciting time to join the business which are launching soon, (via retailers, and ecommerce) having raised in excess of £10m!
They are at the forefront of embracing biosynthesis (lab made, not plant extracted) which, is ultimately a greener, 100% legally compliant and altogether a more sustainable approach compared to those derived from plants.
The Head of Marketing will lead on all things brand and acquisition. Within this new opportunity, there is the possibility to build a go to consumer brand, a house hold name in the space.The Role
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of marketing across brand and performance media
- Focusing on building awareness and driving customer acquisition and successful retention across d2c and indirect channels
- Build brand and awareness within target consumer segments using full mix of online and offline channels, working closely with PR and advocacy function
- Provide support for all product launches across digital communication platforms
- Own the customer acquisition strategy
- Must have proven experience across brand and acquisition
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous experience at Senior Manager or Head of Level
If this sounds interesting and it should! Apply today