Deputy Nurse Manager RGN
£46,430 per annum
Are you an experienced Nurse with a desire to provide the highest quality of Nursing care?
About the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager who will report into and work alongside the Home Manager in order to play a vital role in delivering a high quality service within our Hartcliffe Nursing Home in Bristol.
You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families so that you can validate the decisions that are made about their care. You will also strive to share your clinical experience and knowledge of elderly care with those around you.
Who we're looking for:
· You'll enjoy the hands-on element of nursing when providing care to our residents with a keen eye for developing and supporting our fantastic team.
· As Deputy Manager this will be underpinned with your ability to form excellent working relationships with our amazing staff and volunteers.
· You will have experience in general, dementia and mental health nursing care, and will work in all three areas of the home, supporting the nursing and care team.
· 30 days holiday including bank holidays with option to buy and sell holidays
· We pay for your DBS
· Staff uniform provided
· Free parking
· We have a supportive culture, the people at MHA are genuinely warm, friendly and a pleasure to work with.
· High colleague employee engagement scores
· Highly supportive leadership team
· Genuine career progression and development
· Pension scheme
· Hardship/welfare fund
· Critical illness cover
· Colleagues have access to Chaplaincy and Pastoral support
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Independent free counselling and legal advice
About the Home:
Hartcliffe is a nursing care home that provides care for up to 65 older people in Bristol. Hartcliffe is community-focused care home, and we have taken care to create an environment where our residents and day centre members can thrive. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities and residents also have access to spacious communal lounges, seating areas and dining rooms.
If you are an experienced Nurse Manager and interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Noaman Hussain on 07484 079790.