Group FP&A Manager | London | Global Media Business | £75,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Another fantastic opportunity within the FP&A space is come through this week, working for this leading FTSE 100 media organisation. Offices based out of Zone 1, with a flexible working approach post COVID.
As well as being responsible for the group's FP&A, you will provide commercial advice to senior stakeholders across all their divisions - ensuring that all financial objectives are met.
Reporting into the Group FP&A Director this job will involve:
- Consolidation of forecasts and budgets across the group
- Ownership for coordinating and delivering monthly reforecasts and annual budgets: planning, instructions / guidance, target setting, template building, reviewing and challenging of brand and overhead budget submissions, balance sheet & cash flow modelling, run rate analysis, preparation of Board presentations.
- Acting as the key business partner to the leadership team and all divisions
- Provide robust and detailed interpretation of financial analysis to enable the business to take timely action/decisions and achieve targets. Identify actions to drive opportunities and mitigate risks
- Challenge assumptions in forecasting and planning, using analytical review and available insight
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and operating expenditure
- Ad hoc M&A activity
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Must be a strong business partner with the ability to build commercial relationships across all levels of a business.
- Ideally worked in a FTSE listed organisation/similar environment previously
- Degree educated with excellent academics
- Excellent in Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Formulas)
- Strong financial modeller
Please get in touch for further details and the full job spec.Group FP&A Manager | London | Global Media | £75,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus