Why you'll love SEDNA
SEDNA is smart team communication software that unifies all messages, data, and documentation to help you focus on the work that matters. By aligning teams through action-based communication, SEDNA drastically reduces email volume and creates more efficient, productive, and collaborative workflows across organizations.
With SEDNA, any team-no matter the size or location-can work as one to achieve empowered alignment and maximum productivity.
We work hard and strive for results. We also value people's lives outside of work. The people of SEDNA are world travellers, devoted parents, ultra marathon runners, knitting enthusiasts, animal lovers, ski adventurers, hip hop dancers, Canada Games athletes, emergency response volunteers, and so much more. We're told that one of the best things about working at SEDNA is that everyone is empowered to solve large problems and that everyone's opinion is valued.What You Will Do
As an Intermediate Full Stack developer
- You will be called upon to build SEDNA back end and User Interface that will radically change the way how organizations communicate.
- You will develop solutions that are maintainable, scalable and performant.
- You will be working as part of a cross functional team of developers, designers and Product Managers.
- You will be working with a global team that is passionate to redefine the way how people communicate in enterprises.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with SEDNA's back end tech stack (Java / Kotlin / Typescript / Node.js)
- Experience designing and developing ReSTful backend applications.
- Experience designing applications using relational databases.
- A strong team player and an effective communicator.
- Passionate about technology and pushing the norms.
- Location UK (ideally in or near London).
BenefitsWhat we offer in return
- Experience in SEDNA' front end stack (React, Redux, Typescript).
- Familiarity with AWS Core services EC2, SQS, RDS, ALB, IAM.
- Share options - you'll own part of the SEDNA journey
- Collaborative and creative environment
- Being part of the journey of a fast growing SaaS Company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- We help you grow - both professionally and personally
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas for this role.
We attract global talent. Our development teams are based out of the UK and Canada. This opportunity is based out of London. We are also open for remote employees in the UK as long as you are able to work in BST timezone.
We accept who you are.
We celebrate our successes together.
We value your time and life outside of work.
We value diversity in every shape and form.
We operate globally, with offices in London, Vancouver, and Singapore.