Providing support to advisers and their clients on a range of matters from an investment perspective, from assisting with pitches for new business to client retention and presenting at client seminars, as well as providing expertise on our core discretionary propositions
- Proactively focussed on delivering high levels of client experience and satisfaction.
- Compliant with all applicable policies, procedures and role competency requirements and support colleagues to deliver fair outcomes for our clients.
- Consistently deliver quality communications and support of colleagues to meet SPW client needs.
- Support continuous improvement and change by clearly communicating SPW strategy, spreading best practices and helping colleagues understand their market opportunities and take actions to build their businesses.
- Work with colleagues to ensure they are successfully identifying and meeting clients' investment needs with fair outcomes, improving colleagues knowledge and deepening relationships with partner businesses.
- Own personal development and performance, and regularly assess performance during coaching, feedback and 1 -1s.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, and apply these into everyday actions that benefit clients and colleagues
This role is covered by a Training and Competence SchemeYou belong here
Schroders Personal Wealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious belief, socio-economic background, educational background, or age.What we'll give you...
- Flexible benefits package.
- 25 days Holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
Does this sound like a role that you'd like to know more about? Please do get in touch and let's have a conversation.