Main responsibilities would include:
- Manage all aspects of corporate income tax and indirect tax compliance for certain companies.
- Preparing tax returns and income tax provisions.
- Researching local country tax matters and coordinating responses to tax audits.
- Prepare income tax returns by gathering and analysing financial accounting information.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly VAT/GST returns.
- Monitor changes in local country tax laws and tax rates.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in either asset management firms or global accounting. You will likely have a tax or accounting qualification (ICAEW, CIOT) and have strong income tax accounting experience. You will be proactive, detailed orientated and have strong analytical skills especially in Excel.