You will work with the Personal Wealth Advisors to provide and produce regulated financial advice reports to clients on all areas of advice and you will need to possess the ability to answer any queries on the report you have written. You will need to:
* Ensure that the advice and financial reports satisfy the internal requirements of Schroders Personal Wealth and external regulatory requirements.
* Follow the businesses procedures thus ensuring that the business risk is kept to a minimum. Quality check reports for self and colleagues as required.
* Able to provide and produce reports in the planning areas for the range of products the Personal Wealth Advisers give advice on.
* Effective administration as required, monitor and carry out regular designated procedures accurately and promptly.
* Ensure validation and correct input of information onto relevant systems.
* Take responsibility for incoming enquiries, requests and instructions from internal/external clients and provide a timely response.
* Carry out and/or assist with additional tasks as required by your line manager and carry out special tasks and projects as required.
* Provide outstanding customer service and portray an excellent image to all clients including internal customers and proactively manage the client experience.
* Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to proactively manage the client experience.
* Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to optimize productivity and improve customer service.
* Ensure that the firm is not put in a position of unacceptable risk or liability.
* Maintaining up to date personal development plan and adhere to the training & competence scheme for the role.
* Understand and contribute towards a high-performance culture.
* It is a role requirement to pass any professional qualifications relevant to the role that may be introduced by future legislation.
* Working towards Level 4 - Diploma in Financial Planning/Regulated Financial Planning
* Strong understanding of financial planning principles
* Genuine desire to provide a high standard of advice and service to clientYou belong here
Schroders Personal Wealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious belief, socio-economic background, educational background, or age.What we'll give you...
- Flexible benefits package.
- 25 days Holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
Does this sound like a role that you'd like to know more about? Please do get in touch and let's have a conversation.