As an Analyst in the team you will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations on all investor activity and the Head of Portfolio on ESG matters.
This will include:
- Preparing pitchbooks and presentations for institutional investors.
- Liasing and managing relationships with investors on investment strategies and fund performance.
- Drafting of RFPs, PPM's and other materials for new funds.
- Be an integral part of the firm's ESG Taskforce.
- Be responsible for liaising with the Portfolio Team to collect and present information to be used to demonstrate progress on ESG goals
- Research and liaise with advisors to ensure we remain on market with monitoring and producing from an ESG perspective.
- Excellent academic credentials are required.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Keen interest in Private Equity.
- Experience in Private Equity, Accounting or Investment Banking preferred.