This is an exciting opportunity to help the business formulate the company's brand, putting customers at the heart of everything they do as they undergo a digital transformation.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, and working with senior management, the wider marketing team and distribution teamsCandidates must display the following attributes
Core Functions of the Role
- Define and implement a brand marketing strategy
- Develop the brand positioning against the companies goals and ambitions
- Ensure the brand has a clear and differentiated message, visual identity and tone of voice and is executed in a consistent way across all touchpoints
- Develop the strategy for brand marketing campaign
- Set the creative standard for content development and the voice of the company
- A proven track record of managing rebrands in complex organisations, either from agency work, or through conducting multiple re-brands in house
- The successful candidate will have a background in building and delivering on a brand strategy
- Extensive brand management experience including an understanding of the financial services landscape and the ability to deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Insightful knowledge of industry best practices and emerging branding strategies
- You will always have the customer at the forefront of your thinking.