A Leading Cloud Transformation Firm are currently building out their Azure Practice. They provide digital transformations for the worlds leading financial institutions and disruptive start-ups, recently becoming Google's number one partner for GCP implementations. They have made a huge commitment to this new division of their company and are looking for Azure engineers to join this new group.
This project will allow you to work on some of the most technical, ambitious modern data migration and cloud-native implementations in the City. You will be joining a collaborative team, working with some of the brightest minds in business and technology on challenging and rewarding projects.Requirements:
- Strong background in Azure Application Architecture.
- Experience with one of Python, Java, Scala, Haskell, Golang.
- An understanding of Hadoop and Spark or public cloud equivalent.
- A good sense of DataOps or Engineering.
- Market Leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- This is a hybrid Remote opportunity, allowing you to work more flexibly.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values.
- A very diverse team with an awesome, fun environment.
- Opportunity to upskill in new technologies.