• Assist the Director of Product Intelligence via the creation of insightful qualitative and quantitative analysis covering internal capabilities, the external market environment and trends.
• Provide deep-dive analysis of key product types and trends on a periodic basis
• Work closely with the global product team to analyse how the company's products are positioned against key competitor products
• Monitor, anticipate and assess market, client, competitor and regulatory trends to identify opportunities for new product innovation
• Help define and build the business case for new product development initiatives and enhancements of existing strategies.
• Good understanding of financial markets, products and techniques
• Strong market research/technical knowledge, ability to integrate critical information from diverse areas
• Proficiency with the following applications; Microsoft Power BI, Excel, eVestment Analytics and Morningstar Direct
• Proficiency with the Broadridge and Lipper preferred
• Strong analytical skills - able to interpret data and identify trends
• Excellent relationship builder - able to build rapport with wide range of internal colleagues across international locations
• A willingness to travel, if required