The Assistant Director role is client facing with a high degree of client interaction.
You will focus on mid market corporate finance transactions, and be responsible for leading deal execution teams and supporting new business developmentDuties:
- Lead the execution of corporate finance transactions, reporting directly to a Partner or Director.
- Acting as the senior point of contact for clients during the transactions process, advising on strategy and tactics, providing sector and transaction insights.
- Overseeing deal teams, ensuring they deliver quality on all client deliverables, operating within the firm's risk policies and controlling costs against
- Responsible for and taking a lead role in delivering and winning client pitches.
- Originating and delivering transaction ideas, identifying opportunities, opening and leveraging relationships.
- Playing an important role in the growth and development of the whole team, coaching junior colleagues to help them achieve their potential
- Working with the Partners to drive the team strategy.
The successful candidate must have M&A experience and ability to lead a team in deal execution.
My client is offering a very competitive package with a clear line for promotion.
Please do contact to discuss further.