CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Position is to be a key support and implementation team member of Workday Finance including Corp Accounting (General Ledger), Procure to Pay, AR Billing to Cash and Projects. Implementation responsibilities will heavily emphasize design, configuration and testing throughout multi-wave implementation. Design, creation and testing of management reports supporting wide variety of users and businesses will be a critical aspect of the role. Post-implementation responsibilities include but are not limited to continuous improvement and coordination of all aspects of bi-annual Workday releases. This role will be functioning heavily in modes of both Production Support and Project-related work.
- Assist in the management of the Accounting Modules of Workday system and linked 3rd party systems (Tax, Recon software, Banks, etc.). Administration and coordination of BI tools such as Workday, Infosource-Essbase, Business Objects, etc. Stay abreast of leading practices in relation to these responsibilities.
- Coordinate CME's Customer Service Requests with Workday. Serve as central point for internal financial reporting needs for SEC Reporting, Management Reporting, Budget team and ad hoc reporting requests.
- Lead assigned work streams and/or assist in implementation of new Workday releases or new 3rd party systems ensuring data integrity. Streamline processes and identify/create efficiencies.
Skills and Software Requirements:
- 2-5 years of extensive hands-on experience working with at least one of the following systems: Workday, Peoplesoft, Hyperion Financial Management or Hyperion Planning/Essbase with strong preference to Workday Financials.
- Functional experience\technical working knowledge within at least one of the following Workday areas: Corporate Accounting (General Ledger maintenance), Procure to Pay, or Billing to Cash with proven ability to resolve issues in these areas.
- Functional experience\technical working knowledge of Workday Security Admin permissioning.
- Experience with compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controlled environment.