Reporting to the Head/Acting Head of Core Operations, this position is an important role within the team and will have exposure to various processes within Core Operations, including but not limited to: The position will involve:
- A significant proportion of the role will be devoted to regulatory reporting, chiefly on MIFID II requirements (Transparency and Trade Reporting). Also EMIR Reporting, FATCA and CRS oversight. Also required to help the company with any new regulatory requirements, working with internal and external parties to embed procedures.
- Non Loan settlement and asset set up. In the medium term, potentially overseeing a third party to do this.
- Liaising with counterparts and managing cash levels to coordinate settlement.
- Identifying and escalating issues to traders, internal and external legal counsel and management when required
- Assisting where necessary with loan and bond maintenance to include, but not limited to, rollovers, repayments, PIK, restructures and coupon processing.
- Providing assistance in the setup of new funds; collating and distributing KYC, reviewing Warehousing Agreements, setup on internal and external systems, etc.
- Reliable, personable and hardworking. Able to grasp new concepts and regulations.
- Detail orientated individual that can multitask efficiently under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Previous knowledge of fixed income/credit and/or exposure to regulations.
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Asset Management Internal Jobcode:
Alcentra Group-HR13364 Requisition Number: