J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Banking Technology supports technology for 3 parts of the Banking business under CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank), namely GIB (Global Investment Banking), GCB (Global Corporate Banking) & WP (Wholesale Payments Sales). For this specific role we are also supporting Sales & Marketing across our Investment Bank Markets division.
GIB works with a broad range of issuer clients, including corporations, institutions and governments, and provides comprehensive strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise. GCB manages the firm's relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today.
Be part of Banking Technology in JPMorgan
Opportunity to drive the business product strategy and implementation of the most critical capabilities in Banking: Phone, Text and Social Messaging (e.g. WhatsApp) with clients over secure and compliant (retention/surveillance etc) platforms aka "Approved Communications Channels"
- Working with users to understand their practical needs, real-life experience (especially in a post-Covid international traveller mode)
- Co-ordinating with various internal teams to develop and deliver the optimal strategy: Tech Strategy & Partnerships; CIB Controls & Compliance teams; Cyber security and Corporate Technology teams
What we will do for you:
- provide opportunity to partner with business users, control functions and tech partners to deliver meaningful improvements on current experience
- develop broad internal network across lines of business and functions to share successes, learn lessons and collaborate effectively
- build relationships with bankers and CRM product leads to gain insights and enhance execution strategy and maximise value of data
- expose you to broad set of stakeholders and partners on a critical project, likely creating significant future development and role opportunities within the firm
We need your expertise:
Ideally significant experience facing off to high end salespeople/bankers, combined with ability to partner with control functions and core technology teams.
Hands-on experience of product management & business analysis skills:
- Balance short term needs of users on live, sometimes sub-par platforms with taking a long-term, holistic view of the vision, strategy and ROI
- Understands and represents the holistic needs of customers and ensure alignment of the product strategy
- Balance the end-user needs (convenience etc) with the Compliance/Controls needs (regulatory etc) and specifically provide business analysis support to the control functions requirements, helping ensure they are both fit for engineering and also ensuring they are thoughtful in how they may impact the end-user/banker.
- Be accountable for business-aligned product delivery (with a dependence on core tech teams for core product delivery)
- Engage with Business, Tech strategy, Business Management, Controls & Compliance functions, UX, Engineering and Operational teams to advance the product's strategy and roadmap to satisfy customer needs
- Prioritize needs and investments based upon relationship insight, competitive positioning and industry research
- Acts as a partner to the Business; influences leaders across the LOB/firm
- Define tools, screens and applications that should be built to execute on the roadmap(s). Partner with Technology team and UX (user experience) to design, drive, project manage and implement
- Manage the priorities, deliverables, and banker buy-in and adoption including leading stakeholder management and communication
- Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities
Interested? This is what you will have:
A commercial mindset to deliver short, medium and long term strategies to achieve sustained efficiency; an innovation mindset; focus on simplification; and ability to work as part of a global, cross-functional team using the influence model
Be flexible - needs and scope of roles can change fast in this dynamic environment, creating new, different and/or expanded opportunities for open-minded individuals.
Apply now and put yourself in the running for this exciting opportunity